Newly planted conifers dying?

I planted some young conifers about 2 ft high back in February and one has died completely and the otHers are still green but the tops have drooped Any ideas what's wrong with them?
--
chriz1

On Thursday, May 22, 2014 11:16:59 AM UTC-7, chriz1 wrote:

It's not that unheard-of for one of a group to go bad. I'm dealing w/3 Australian tree ferns that all had the same care in planting, AFAIK, but one took off at once and two are thinking about it.
Where in the world are you? What's your optimum planting season? What practices did you follow in planting (soil amendment, water, required sun).
HB
chriz1 wrote:

You're in the UK but which conifers? Most conifers, especially spruce, don't like wet feet.
Brooklyn1;1002363 Wrote: > chriz1 wrote:-

Sounds like a drainage problem, or over fertilizing at planting.
--
kris anthem um