newbie question...

I just moved into a new home and have a large lawn area in the backyard....no lawn yet. Basically it's about 40% grass and the rest weeds and dead patches of dirt. Without starting from scratch today, or laying sod ( which we want to do next season...whenever that is..) is there anything that i can do with what i have right now to improve it???

Thanks for any help...

J.

Reply to
JJ

Where do you live?

Reply to
Doug Kanter

I'm in northern california....sunny through the summer everyday....

thx...

J.

Reply to
JJ