New website on trees

--
For those interested in learning about trees.

Shigo and Trees, Associates LLC now have an official web site.
John A. Keslick, Jr. wrote:
Why do you put the text of your post below the hyphen hyphen space?

USDA Zone 8
Travis
Do you mean -- ? I don't know how that got there.
--
Sincerely,

John A. Keslick, Jr.
John A. Keslick, Jr. wrote:

When you attach your signature file it is added by your mail/newsreader program. It is a standard. It is called a delimiter. See here ---->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signature_block The sig file should be added at the end of the message not in the middle. There should be no text after the sig file.
--

Travis in Shoreline Washington

Travis
I did not know that until you pointed it out.
Thanks.
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr. http://www.chesco.com/~treeman Beware of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE BIOLOGY! www.treedictionary.com Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding us that we are not the boss. Some people will buy products they do not understand and not buy books that will give them understanding.
John A. Keslick, Jr. Wrote:

Its great to see Dr Shigo now has a website. Also the books are much cheaper than buying in the UK
-- penance