New Website Launch

Hi All,
Came across this website and am trully in admiration for the amount of information and helpfullness of all the members. What a great place to find information and help, very glad i am now part of this community!
I would like to offer more gardening, lawn and pond maintainence information to all your members. Please have a look at our brand new website. We have purposely put together a website that is full of information for anyone.. from commericial nuseries and football pitches that we work with now to the amateur gardener who is just starting out.
We are not your standard chemical manufacturer. We are a bioligcal technology company that is at the forefront of finding new technologies that work with mother nature via micro organism rather then dangerous chemicals.
Please have a look at our new website for loads of great information and ideas.
'Symbio - The environmental biotechnology company - Bringing life to your soil' (http://www.symbio.co.uk )
Many thanks and i am looking forward to building a strong relationship with every member of the forum
Dan Wilkie
--
Dan_Symbio

Thanks, Dan!
I've added your products to the list of things I will NEVER, EVER buy! Congratulations!
~~BB
* Can't see the Forest | Bryan B. *