new tree

I had a little leaf linden tree planted about 4 weeks ago,I water it about 3 times a week ,should I keep watering it till frost,I live in Milwaukee ,Wis zone 5 I believe.Thanks
Well, isn't that special?
Do whatever you want to do.
Nobody is going to stop you.
Its your water bill.

Yes, keep it well watered until the ground freezes.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

What if his tap water is well water? Double NARF!!!
expounded:

But don't water 3x a week Depending on rain, it should get 1" of rain/water per week. This is the equivalent of a weekly deep soaking.
Suzy O, also in Milwaukee, WI
--
Plant questions? Call your local County Cooperative Extension office:
http://www.csrees.usda.gov/Extension /. Milwaukee County: 414-290-2410.

Every day for a new tree would be better. They have short roots.