new to gardening

Hellozz,

i am new to gardening and i want to devlop it to my house itself. what are some basic points for doing gardening?? how can i do an effective gardening? and give me the name of some plants which i can seed in my house for a good appearence..

Reply to
ethanji

There is far too much to say anything useful in a few points. Go to the local library and borrow some gardening books.

Practice. Observe. Remember. Think. Practice.

This is not a sensible question unless you say what your climate is. If you don't mean literally in your house but in your garden then we need to know what your soil is like also.

If you are talking about indoor plants then get a book on that subject written for your climate. It will have pictures so you can choose and notes on how to grow them.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

welcome here....just feel free to ask question.....we will support you.

Reply to
thomaspoul