new things for walking sticks

Hey, last week I was walking down the road using my old battered grey metal walking stick when i saw this lady with a real cool stick, all patterned and really neat. I looked for a similar one and found what I was looking for - its got a handle that is shaped to fit the palm of my hand and so lessens the strain on my wrist. Hey check it out if you are interested.

are also some really cool natural sticks
the traditional sticks withhandles made from sheeps and antlers horns
can tell you I have flung my old grey metal stick away. I now have my egular anatomical stick, a small folding one to fit into my handbag
a few unusual ones for the hall stand - and they make great talking points.http://www.stonesofscotland.co.uk/acatalog/COLLECTORS_CANES.html and I also a pair of hiking poles - I didn'e find them too supportive but friends of mine and who are fiiter, say they are essential when hill walking
really like the Knob sticks too

meemaw

interested.http://www.stonesofscotland.co.uk/acatalog/copy_of_Anatomical_Right_H...> .

I've bought two of these sticks - both of them broke within a week. I bought by (very slow) mail order. I returned the second stick about a month ago - still waiting for a refund... Walking William

Reply to
walkingwilliam

interested.http://www.stonesofscotland.co.uk/acatalog/copy_of_Anatomical_Right_H...> > .

An interesting application of the weed twister is it's use as a walking stick - one that will never break! You can also use it to pull out weeds! This stick is especially appropriate for hiking or walking in dirt paths because of the sharp tines. However, you can also place a golf ball in the coiled tines to traverse into paved paths, as well.

Can you think of any other tool that serves as a good walking stick?

Reply to
raycruzer

interested.http://www.stonesofscotland.co.uk/acatalog/copy_of_Anatomical_Right_H...>> > .

ITS

use as a

Reply to
Persephone

interested.http://www.stonesofscotland.co.uk/acatalog/copy_of_Anatomical_Right_H...> >> > .

quoted text -

Good eye! Thanks!

It's also used as a walking stick. The weed twister, that is. One of its many uses in addition to pulling weeds or defending against aggressive dogs, or roasting weenies?

Reply to
raycruzer