New site on garden

Page 1 of 2
Hello all,
We are a small team working to build a site on Gardening and plants. We set up a first draft there : - http://www.gardenandco.com / The site just opened, so you will find it pretty empty. But this is why we are writing here to you: would you have some information to share there? At the moment, we focus mainly on: - web links (Yahoo style directory) - Articles and News - Forums
We are looking forward for your comments, any advice will be most welcome.
Yann & Franck
--
http://www.gardenandco.com /

Just what the world needs, yet another freaking gardening website.
Everybody and his uncle already has one. Every newbie that learns how to set up web pages starts another gardening website because they can't think of anything original. The market is already beyond flooded and spread way too thin already. Its best that you try really hard to think up something different.
Instead of us going to yours, why don't you farkles come here and we can answer your questions.
Somebody aught to create a website with nothing but the malaprops and faux pas in prez Dubaya's speeches. There are so many of them, its hysterical. Who elected that dyslexic clown to office in the first place?

Bad day huh? That must suck.
".......... Just what the world needs, yet another freaking gardening website........."
Do you say the same about yet another gardening book........?
--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

".......If gardening is supposed to be the #1 hobby, then why is the gardening section in the book stores always way in the back of the room?......."
Elementary marketing. You place the things most wanted furthest from the door to get your customers walking past a load of other things in the hope they will also buy things they see on impulse. Just look where the essentials are in your supermarket.. Same as they don't put the most popular brands at eye level., that's where they put the things they want to push.
Remember that amongst the 98% of dross that is produced as Gardening books, articles and web sites etc there will always be that 2% worth looking at /buying/ reading.
--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Mary, Mary, quite contrary, you are obviously way overdue for another therapy session with your vibrating cucumber!!!!
You can think of it as organic prozac.

The point just went way over your tiny head, Peewee.
I'm tired of seeing unimaginitive people repeatedly doing uninspired things.
Just like you and your lame answer, Fluffboy.

Ok, you can do better. Lets see it. You don't even have the talent to write a script or to html editing. hahaha. Maybe that's where this underlying jealousy of yours comes in at.
Mary
On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 09:25:42 GMT, "Cereus-validus"

Mary, Mary, quite contrary, you are obviously way overdue for another therapy session with your vibrating cucumber!!!!
I already have 7 groups of my own, you misinformed delusional frustrated dizzy biatch.

think
can

Wrong again, Fredo.
Its dim witted stooges like you with low expectation that are a major part of the reason why such dreck is out there dumbing down to your simplistic level of understanding. There is no incentive to put out a good product if the typical consumer is a clueless nitwit like you. You aren't even bright enough to be a moron.

Stop your whining hemorrhoid. Many people have left here and gone to mail lists, forums, etc., because of your consistent arrogance, bullying, and putrid sense of humor. This could have been a better place if it weren't for you.
Mary
On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 00:22:52 GMT, "Cereus-validus"

Mary, Mary, quite contrary, you are obviously way overdue for another therapy session with your vibrating cucumber!!!!

we
there?
welcome.
Hahaha...this is all you can come up with. Now run and play child. I have no time for your little tantrums. Off to find someone who really knows how to handle a woman.
Mary
On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 17:34:29 GMT, "Cereus-validus"

You sure are a pip, Melonhead.
You are tripping, you frustrated biatch!!
Why don't you go and play "hide the cucumber" with your Lebanese girlfriend.

malaprops and faux

hysterical.
Lots of those, too.
Jim Lewis - snipped-for-privacy@nettally.com - Tallahassee, FL - Apples and Oranges: A Demonstration -- Welcome to Hooterville! Population: 2000. Elevation: 3000. Established: 1850. TOTAL = 6850 -- Bob Lilienfield
I love GW!
No accounting for taste.
You probably like to eat dog shit too!!!