New Pond Site

Hello all. I am a regular over at rec.ponds, but I have been lurking here recently as well. I wanted to put up a quick post to invite you over to a new pond site called I have been working on this site for awhile now. I peruse the pond sites, forums, etc. and collect interesting and helpful information. This information is then put in a database and categorized for easy reference. The site is free, and growing every day.
I look forward to any feedback you might have.