New Hostas in the picture.

Dear friends,
I have given http://www.hostacollectie.be a new photo update. More the 50 photos are added. You can see photos from seldom seen Hostas as H.Re Tubes, H.Pretty Flamingo, H.Red Sox, H.Yucca Ducka Do,and many more... Also photos from brandnew Hostas as H.Silver Shadow ( a variegate H.Devon Green ),H.Paradise Sandstorm, H.THeo's Green,H.Sky Dancer flower ),.... See under the button 'Updates'.
I hope you'll enjoy it. Friendly regards, Danny Van Eechaut
-- DannyVanEechaut