New Homeowner needs advic

->snipped<-
NE>I have narrowed it down to 2 new Year 2005 self-propelled models: the Honda NE>and the Toro SR4 20056 (Super Recycler). Both models will bag, mulch, and si NE>discharge, have a 6.5HP engine and the usual features such as NE>Personally I don't mind paying a little more upfront for the machine but wou NE>like it to be sure I get the best one that offers lowest maintenance in the NE>long run. NE>Any advice on: NE>1) reel vs. rotary mowers, and NE>2) deciding between these two models listed above for Bermuda lawn will beNE>appreciated.
I don't have bermuda grass experience to give you expert advice that I am sure others will manage very well.
One suggestion that has been helpful for investments of this type. Before you purchase, it might be worthwhile to rent the two and see which one is most compatible for yourself.
Ciao, Ack.
--
# SLMR 2.1a # Unable to locate Coffee -- Operator Halted
* Origin: BBS Networks @ www.bbsnets.com [8010] (8:8/62)