New group: Growing Roses

I know how to grow roses organically and have grown them up to 7' tall.
--
- Mama Bear

I'm not sure why you can't find all the rose groups on yahoogroups. There are literally hundreds of them. Do you know how to do searches?
Richard

Yes, and don't be condescending. If you search on "roses", you'll get literally hundreds of groups, most of which have nothing to do with rose growing. So I searched on rose growing and found none.
- Mama Bear