New group: Growing Roses

It's funny, I just looked and there was no specific rose growing group yet on Yahoo, so I started one now:

know how to grow roses organically and have grown them up to 7' tall.

Reply to
Mama Bear

I'm not sure why you can't find all the rose groups on yahoogroups. There are literally hundreds of them. Do you know how to do searches?

Richard

Reply to
Richard

Yes, and don't be condescending. If you search on "roses", you'll get literally hundreds of groups, most of which have nothing to do with rose growing. So I searched on rose growing and found none.

It turned out there was one called

it didn't have the word "growing" in the description, so it didn't show up.

Reply to
Mama Bear