new garden question

That seems like only 3 odd months after fermentation? Thats alcoholic territory charlie.

"Chuck is getting drunk". "Chuck likes his cider young".

rob

Reply to
George.com

Thank you for reminding me of something I oft forget, in my desire to be clever, but often find myself in a position of being too cute by half, a quote whose attribute is in question, but valid nonetheless..."Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

You care to give the blade a twist before playground is over, mate?

Have a g'day Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

sorry Charlie, you have lost me. Way too subtle.

I'm not game to try it yet even after 6 months, don't want to be dissappointed, rather be pleasantly surprised. Am thinking maybe of taking a bottle down to a local park & getting the opinion of the resident drunks.

rob

ps got a load of home brew kit from a mate who knew I was making cider. Included was an oldish stout brew mixture. I made that up and set it a few weeks. My near neighbour is a semi-alcoholic. I offered him a few bottles. He gratefully received. That was 2-3 months ago. A couple weeks back neighbour was weaving his way home down the street after an sunday afternoon at the boozer. I was walking the dogs. As we passed I offered him some more booze. His reply, "naaaah, thanks mate, I'mmmm (long drawl) ok, ha ha ha". Couldn't even give the stuff to near alcoholics. Didn't think it was that bad & I dislike the stuff.

rob

Reply to
George.com