new garden question

Page 3 of 3

You know why they call it PMS, right? Mad Cow was already taken. (Billy already running)
--
Racial injustice, war, urban blight, and environmental rape have a common
denominator in our exploitative economic system.
<Charlie> wrote in message

Wise decision :-)) I can go from dead placid to prize bitch in a nanosecond. :-))

I will take your word on this, though given my proclivity for activating bitch mode in many people, I might experience such at some point! :-)
Charlie