New flowering mysteries

I posted a bunch of unknown (to me) picts in alt.binaries.pictures.gardens if anyone recognizes them? Thanks in advance.
Cartman Wrote:

Hi Cartman,
I have no idea how to get to that site as I post from a garden foru and know nothing about alt.binaries. Can you provide a link?
New
-- Newt
Newt wrote:

It is a newsgroup. Ask your ISP how to access newsgroups.

USDA Zone 8
Try typing this into your web browser's address bar, it should pull up your "Newsreader" (maybe) wrote:>

Cartman Wrote:

Thanks for the link, but it says I have to subscribe. Hope you ge id's on your plants.
Regards, New
-- Newt
How are you accessing this group we are in right now? (rec.gardens) You can access the group "alt.binaries.pictures.gardens" in the same way , if you have a list of the available groups to choose from. When you subscribe it shouldn't cost any money, unless you go through a website that archives the photos that are posted. Oh well, maybe someone else can explain better than I.
On Sun, 15 May 2005 20:15:15 +0000, Newt