New Epiphyllum Website

Epiforums http://www.epiforums.com
The Online Epiphyllum Community! Read messages posted in the forums Chat with others Get general growing information Most of all, see the gorgeous blooms in the gallery!
See you there, Eddie

Oh, goody! I just got two small epi plants last week and I want to get more soon. I'll be right over.
Giselle :)
Epiforums wrote:

I would be nice if I could look at some pix so I can understand what an "epi" is. And read some comments, all without logging in. It's not until I post that I would need a screen name.

You are able to browse through the "Blooming Photos" of the gallery area without logging in. As for comments, site announcements are available from the forums. A whole FAQ on epiphyllum growing is enabled for non-logged in users.
I see registering is just a small commitment from the users part, and it helps me to contact them in the future for site announcements. At least I don't charge a dime, unlike some other "garden" sites.