New Channel 4 Show - Need some Help?!

Hey there,
I'm working on an exciting new Channel 4 show called Men In White whic aims to solve all of your everyday problems and improve your life usin our crack team of scientists and engineers.
We've already invented a silent hairdryer for use backstage in th theatre and an un-clampable, un-ticketable car for use in centra london. We would now like to turn our attentions to making life easie for some gardeners. Whether it's related to your plants or you everyday life, we'd love to help you out!
If there is a gadget that you would love to exist or a persisten problem that you have daydreams of being able to solve, then pleas email us on snipped-for-privacy@tigeraspect.co.uk
No problem too big or too small!
Thanks for reading, Jonny
Researcher Men In Whit
-- meninwhite
Sounds like it is time for the nice men in white coats to take you back to the home.
On 11/8/05 11:19 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@gardenbanter.co.uk,

I heard some smurphette say that mole smurfs are unsmurfy with each othersmurf, unless they are smurfing to get smurfed by the opposite smurf. What I need is a robotic mole smurf to smurf away the real mole smurfs.
hi smurfhat
Why don't you look up Jerry Baker and ask him if you can be his fluffer?
The two of you would make quite a pairof twits!!!

Cereus-validus-........... wrote:

I bet that would be a lot of work.

USDA Zone 8