NEIGHBORS STEREO destroys serenty of the garden

Page 4 of 4

That doesn't make sense. Are you saying decent mature considerate people avoid you?
Janet
Snooze wrote:

Unfortunately he is like me, he likes alot of different kinds of music but seems to want more stuff in the Cher vein to play outdoors. Personally I like everything from classical to electronic to Roaring 20's........well no, maybe thats not true.......<BG> I try to avoid country music....not because its bad music but because when I spent 4 years commuting many years ago and every day some guy blasted his boombox tuned to the country station for a 1 hour trip each way........every weekday...........for 4 years.........didn't stop until someone threw it out the bus window (back when you could OPEN bus windows <BG>.) I felt sorry for him because he was retarded (can you say that anymore or do you have to say intellectually challenged?) and his music was all he had. But since then Ic annot stand country music (and my indoor plants love Mozart)
I think I buried this in another post. Has anyone tried TREE GUARD (bitter spray to 'guard' against deer) seems it killed foliage on my leyland cypress and junipers.
rich
A fifth idea: hang a lot of wind chimes. They drive most people except the owners crazy. zemedelec
Zemedelec wrote:

**************************** I only WISH this were true.........you cannot hear windchimes much more than 50', I have over 40 of them throughout the garden including a 6' bass chime that while loud when you stand near it, cannot be heard from my neighbors yard (I checked).
rich