Neighbor's weeds drifting into my yard.

Hello,
I have a nice Floratam yard, but am having problems keeping my neighbor's weeds from drifting onto it. The weed killers we buy in Florida do little to prevent its expansion.
I would like to buils a "moat" of sorts but have no idea where to begin or what kind of moat to build.
Suggestions greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Mow correctly and keep your lawn growing well. Weed seeds don't germinate unless there's an opening for them. "Canopy closure" is one of the most basic and effective methods of weed control.

What is a "Floratam" yard?

USDA Zone 8