Need to post picture - where?

I need to put a picture of a mystery plant online, but don't have a web page of any kind (yet). Is there another garden NG that accepts pictures in messages?

Try alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

My news provider doesn't host alt.binaries. Time for a new server, I guess.

I'll put it up for you if you want- just email the pic to Toni at irish-wolfhounds dot com.
--
Toni
South Florida USA

Thanks! I'll photograph it tomorrow and send it over. This is one weird plant.