Need to post picture - where?

I need to put a picture of a mystery plant online, but don't have a web page of any kind (yet). Is there another garden NG that accepts pictures in messages?

Reply to
Doug Kanter

Try alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Reply to
Brigitte

My news provider doesn't host alt.binaries. Time for a new server, I guess.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

I'll put it up for you if you want- just email the pic to Toni at irish-wolfhounds dot com.

Reply to
Toni

Thanks! I'll photograph it tomorrow and send it over. This is one weird plant.

Reply to
Doug Kanter