Need suggestions!

I'm writing up a little garden newsletter for friends and fellow Master Gardeners. I need a nice catchy name for it. Does anyone have any suggestions?
these words:

Bugs and suckers Sacks, flies and viburnum tinus Rock and Mole
Janet
contains

Having some gardening problems, eh? :)

Does it have to be about gardening?
FragileHuckleberry wrote:

The com-POST
Flax Fax
Scoop
Prunings
germiNational Review
The (6-8 hours of) Sun
Lawn Yawn
The Constitution (with the first 10 Soil Amendments)
Out on a Limb
Hey! Leaf Through THIS!
Stems and Seeds
Carl
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)

Just the Flax, Ma'am :)

Scoop and Poop -- no, wait....

Oh, dear. That sounds like something it might get called if it's not good.

I like this one.

And use a funny little leaf for my logo? :)
Thanks for the ideas.

Garden Stories Plant Life Green Growth Garden Changeling
Bill
--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade

That made me think of "Green Grow The Garden, O". Is that a line from a song or am I mangling it?

Thanks, Bill.

Perhaps this is close?
The Enchanted Gypsy Song
Donovan Artist
A Gift From A Flower To A Garden Album
Bill
--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade

I don't think so. For some reason I have memories of church camp and a rollicking chorus of the song sung around a campfire. I think the right phrasing might be, "Green Grow The Rushes, O".
contains these words:

<unmangles, sings> "Green grow the rushes O"
Janet
On 3/12/07 1:50 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@zetnet.co.uk,

I will sing you one O Green grow the rushes O What is your one O One is one and all alone And evermore shall be so
I will sing you two O Green grow the rushes O What is your two O Two, two the lily white boys Clothed all in green O
I will sing you three O Green grow the rushes O What is your three O
Three, three the rivals
Four for the Gospel makers
Five for the symbols at your door
Six for the six proud walkers
Seven for the seven stars in the sky
Eight for the April rainers
Nine for the nine bright shiners
Ten for the Ten Commandments
Eleven for the eleven that went to heaven
Twelve for the twelve apostles
As sung in Girl Scouts

THAT'S IT!! Before everyone went PC, I guess.

F'loon Rid (might be more appropriate for a pesticide newsletter) Monthly Manure Compost Countdown Garden Gossip Weed Wackin' 10-10-10 The Planting Place Dig A Hole Sun 'n Shade Poison Ivy Tree Rat Roundup
Michael
--
"Our life is frittered away by detail... simplify, simplify."
~Henry David Thoreau

My logo can be D'argo with his tail cocked...

What's the three number mix that's supposed to be the best fertilizer? It's not 10-10-10, is it?

Going in the hole to print it maybe.

I'm not even going to ask what a tree rat is.

Thanks, Michael. :*

The numbers indicate nitrogen, phosphate and potash. It's not necessarily the best fertilizer. IIRC it's a fairly common mix for gardens and lawns. You can have your soil tested to see which mix is best for the lawn and garden.
This from - http://www.agr.state.nc.us/cyber/kidswrld/plant/label.htm
Calculating Nutrient Content To calculate the pounds of nitrogen in a 50-lb bag of 10-10-10 fertilizer, multiply 50 by 0.10. Do the same for calculating the amounts of phosphate and potash. A 50-lb bag of 10-10-10 contains a total of 15 lbs of nutrients: 5 lbs nitrogen, 5 lbs phosphate and 5 lbs potash. The remaining weight is filler, usually sand or granular limestone. Another example:
50-lb. bag of 8-0-24 fertilizer To calculate the pounds of nitrogen: Multiply 50 by .08, which equals 4. To calculate the pounds of phosphate: There is no phosphate in this bag of fertilizer. To calculate the pounds of potash: Multiply 50 by .24, which equals 12. A 50 pound bag of 8-0-24 fertilizer contains a total of 16 lbs of nutrients: 4 lbs nitrogen, 0 lbs phosphate, and 12 lbs potash. This would leave us with 34 lbs of filler.

Here in St. Louis it refers to those pesky, ballsey squirrels. Chubs and Slick are back again this year. Chubs eats all the corn and slick steals it from him whenever he gets a chance.
Michael
--
"Our life is frittered away by detail... simplify, simplify."
~Henry David Thoreau

"Stuff You Can Find In Your Library If You Get Off Your Butt"
On Mar 11, 3:14 pm, FragileHuckleberry

Green Thoughts Snail Mail Over the Garden Gate

(from Terre Hurte)
Green Thumbs Garden Gleanings
The Handsome Rake and the Hoe Um, maybe not this one LOL
Emilie