Need Small / Strong Trees to Break Blown Snow.....

I know this sounds bizarre, but I have an inconsiderate neigbor who plows snow into the side of my house with his snowblower. After debating options and discussing for him to stop to no avail, we decided that our only option is to build a wall of trees on our property line border firm enough and high enough to block this.
I need suggestions on what you can recommend that is a strong sturdy (and inexpensive) tree that I can plant a row of to build a wall to block the snow. The tree will need to withstand a 14hp snowblower hitting the trunks from about 5 to 10 feet away and not break.
The tree(s) will sit in direct full sun and planted in clay like soil in the Northeast United States. I need a tree that will be ready to withstand this within a year of being planted. The tree(s) will need to be at least 8 - 10 feet in height and preferebly wide trunk body to start. Again I'm looking for inexpensive/strong/sturdy, dont need good looking either.
Thanks for any help your expertise can provide.....

Doesn't get better than Norway spruce.
In article

What's wrong with shrubs? I would think shrubs could take a beating better than trees.
Was it Edgar Allen Poe that stated "Good fences make good neighbors"?
Enjoy Life... Dan
--
Garden in Zone 5 South East Michigan.

On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 16:54:46 -0500, "Dan L."

One of my favorite poems, that was Robert Frost. http://www.writing.upenn.edu/~afilreis/88/frost-mending.html
Now that I've thought about it that inconsiderate neighbor has a lot of gall blowing snow onto someone elses house (can seriously maim, even kill somone), I think rather than planting a row of trees I'd plant him... he needs a good beating. Next time film a video and call a cop.

So it was Robert Frost that stated "Good fences make good neighbors"
Thanks... Dan
--
Garden in Zone 5 South East Michigan.

Definitely Robert Frost, He came and would 'say a poem' for our high school english classes in Amherst Mass. Nan in DE