Need recommendations

I posted this request earlier but I thought I'd change the subject line to attract some attention. I need recommendations of online businesses that sell large begonia tubers and exhibition glad bulbs. Thank you!!

Not sure what you mean by "exhibition glad bulbs". If you're referring to size, it's silly to pay more for bulbs which someone else has grown for an extra year, when attention to planting and fertilizing will give YOU the exact same results.