Need opinions about tomato plants

Page 3 of 3
Cereus-validus-...........Yer trippin', Dude.
Why would someone need vocal cords to type on a puter keyboard?
Those voices you hear must all be in your head.
"Lady Blacksword" snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in message
You know CV if you don't have something nice to say than don't say it at ALL. Chuckie in the Frozen North, Zone 5
in answer to your question CV the person would need vocal chord because they are either parapalegic and unable to type at all and ca use a vocalization program in order to put things onto the computer o they lost their voice but can still use the computer to do the work fo them by using the movement of their vocal cords along with specialize equipment to be able to put a message onto the computer. hope thi helps u some. cyaaa sockiescat
-- sockiescat
Thanks for the great reply sockiescat. I wish you well with your gardening and hope others will choose to garden for their local food pantries.
My previous post didn't show up at the board, but I wanted to thank everyone who helped with my final selections. A few of you emailed me privately to recommend some additional tomato varieties, and I was able to order them.
Thanks for continuing to offer sugggestions despite the fact that this thread was repeatedly flamed. I appreciated it.