Need identfication of a plant in our yard..

Which plant is this? I never planted it, and somehow, its seeds took root in our yard. It's gorgeous!
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i214/BeTu_2006/Botany / IMG_6013_yard.jpg
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i214/BeTu_2006/Botany / IMG_6014_yard.jpg
x-no-archive: yes
On 6/2/2010 7:37 PM, BeTu wrote:

That's orange tuberose milkweed, butterflies should be all over it, too.
Susan
writes

without prominent sepals in a racemose inflorescence, while Asclepias tuberosa has pentamerous flowers with prominent sepals grouped into umbels.
I think that it's Cheiranthus cheiri (wallflower) aka Erysimum cheiri, but it might be one of the other Erysimums.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley

x-no-archive: yes
On 6/2/2010 8:29 PM, Stewart Robert Hinsley wrote:

You could be right.
Susan