Need "How to Prune Trees" Book in Spanish.

Help. I live year round in Mazatlan Mexico. Our condominium common area has lots of palm trees and shrubs as well as some large trees that were native to the property prior to its development. The gardeners do a good job on the palms and shrubs, but they are clueless as to how to deal with the native trees. Suckers pop up everywhere, large branches wear on each other and when branches are removed they invariably leave a three or four foot stump.
I am hoping that someone will know of a book on pruning (poda in spanish) that I could buy and donate to the cause.
Any help would be most appreciated.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes:

Videos are better:
Go to
http://www.youtube.com
. Search for "how to prune trees" in Spanish.
Otherwise, use Google.
--
Dan Espen