need hose that screws into standard faucet

I need a hose which has an end setup for sourcing from a standard threaded household faucet. In days of yonder, I've seen them sold as houseplant accessories.
I need to buy by postal mail order, if at all possible.....
Alan Horowitz wrote:

Not a hose, but an adapter that'll let you connect any hose to a sink faucet....
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
--
Warren H.

There are, in fact, a few different threads on sink faucets. A water bed fill kit usually comes with plastic adapters that will do the trick with most faucets.

Look for an aquarium fill kit.
Alan Horowitz wrote:

Hello, One way you can get these is from a place that sells waterbed filling attachments, or at your standard home depot type store charles
I'll add one more to those good suggestions. Look at camping supply stores. I think its called a "water thief" because in camp grounds they have spigots that are meant for getting water by the bucket, not with a hose.
Marilyn in Ohio
Most hardware stores carry a converter for the faucet to connect to a hose. A lot depends on whether or not your faucet has threads in or on it. I've done this previously to water my balcony plants. Now I use it to wash the car.
--
gloria - only the iguanas know for sure