Need help with New Guinea Impatiens

I have a large NG impatien plant. It gets full sun until about noon. I've always had this type of plant in this spot and they have always thrived.
The plant is in a large pot. Up until two days ago it looked great. Lots of flowers, dark green leaves and plenty of buds. Then I noticed that the leaves started to point upward - almost like they were folding in prayer. Many of the flowers have faded, although there are still some and still buds that look OK so far. I put my glasses on and took a close look. I don't see any signs of insects or fungus.
I water it thoroughly every morning, just as I've done for all my plants for the past 10 years with success. This is the first one to show signs of stress.
Clearly this plant is in the early stages of some problem.
Can someone help?
Thanks.
Jane
news:f5c1d7a0-3b71-40c7-b5a8-> The plant is in a large pot. Up until two days ago it looked great.

I have seen other plants do this as a result of heat stress. They are trying to minimize the leaf surface area exposed to the sun. Do they go back to normal overnight?
--
Toni
Hills of Kentucky

I don't think so. They are still pointing upward even after being in the shade for hours, although even in the shade it's been hot.
I can't really know what happens during the night. By the time I get up they are in full sun.