need help with lawnmower

Page 3 of 3
Thanks.

YOU NEED A NEW MOWER. DON'T BE SUCH A CHEAP FUCK--BUY A NEW ONE AND BE DONE WITH IT.
STOP WHINING.

Next time you take it in, try starting it in front of the super tech to show how you can't start it. Is there a choke on it? If so, try choking it for a couple of cranks and then crank with no or half choke.

pulls
Oh, believe me, I already did that. After many pulls I did get it started by pushing it away from me as I yanked. My arm still hurts. I don't think I'd have been able to start it at all if he hadn't already gotten it started. And as soon as I got it home it wouldn't cooperate again--took almost 30 pulls to get it started. Like I said, my arm still hurts.

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/89/89lhansfranz.phtml

From what she describes the engine is tired and none of the current push mower engines are worth the cost of a rebuild. Even on the off chance that you are right that starting fluid will eventually cause a problem it will have worn completely out long before the starting fluid gets it
Steve B.