Need help identifying this plant/flower

I got this flowering plant in a basket from my daughter's teacher, but the only tag on it says it likes morning sun. I have no idea what it is, and have nearly killed it since I don't know what to do with it! Yikes! The flowers are fairly small, maybe an inch or so around and the same in length. This basket had the bluish-purple flowers that you can see in the picture as well as white ones and redish-purple ones (you can see a bit of one of the redish ones near the upper left corner of the picture. Any help is much appreciated!

The picture is here:

BethP

Reply to
Beth128