Need help identifying pest! Please!

He is Fox Poinsettia in a pot kept indoors. There isn't really much els
to say about him. Mr. Planty is very nondescript.
Newt Wrote:

-- starrburst
starrburst Wrote:

I found these sites. I do not recommend the use of the chemical recommended here. The browning seems to resemble Alternaria blight a noted here. http://tinyurl.com/6ay9w
I found this interesting. http://tinyurl.com/4333d
The white looks suspiciously like powdery mildew. The brown spots ca also be a result of that as well. http://tinyurl.com/6okog
I would suggest the use of a fungicide that you can make your sel along with disposing of any dropped leaves as soon as you see them. Any of the first three here would work. If you think you have one o the fungal diseases going on as well, use the third recipe with th citrus oil. http://tinyurl.com/3sqcl
Hope this helps, New
-- Newt
Thanks, Newt. I've read through all the articles and I'll probably tr
one of the three mix-it-yourself fungicides on the dirtdoctor site They seem pretty all-purpose, so here's hoping they work!
Thanks again.
Newt Wrote:

-- starrburst