Need help / growing Red Robin tomatoes indoors

I would like to grow some Red Robin tomato plants indoors this winter, but I'm having trouble. My first attempt failed, as the plants became a rich dark green (seemingly too dark), then their leaves began to turn pale and wither.
I've heard that Red Robins are an easy plant to grow indoors? Can anyone tell me how to do it? I need some user-friendly advice and suggestions because I'm obviously doing something wrong.
Any replies appreciated.

Where did you hear that they were easy to grow indoors?
Every seed company I've found who seels these plants describes them as easy to grow and suitable for growing indoors. Various college ag departments have also posted articles online describing Red Robins' as ideal for growing indoors.

Well, that may be because the plant is small compared to some varieties which become enormous. But, you will need to use artificial lighting to duplicate the sun's intensity. Marijana growers do this, but their crop is worth a lot more than tomatoes. Your electric bill will be insane. A couple of fluorescent plant lights is enough for tiny seedlings, but not for big plants. Go to google and do some reading about high pressure sodium lights.
The only other possibility is if you have a room with windows the size of patio doors, with sunlight most of the day.