Need help finding ocotillo privacy live fence

Hello there... I live in Sedona, AZ. Seriously considering planting a fence instead of buiding one out of block or rock. (too expensive). I know there is a source that sells the live ocotillo in 5 ft. rolls, but I lost the magazine where I saw it. I've searched on line and haven't found a thing except for information about the plant itself. I'm open to ideas. Anything that is beautiful, drought tolerant and resist 20 degrees (F)in winter. I appreciate your time and all suggestions...
Olin