Need a Gardener in London?

Hi there, i am a gardener looking to work in the london area, anywhere i can access by rail (no more than a half hour walk from a station (i do walk fast though!). I can do planting, pruning, weeding, digging, clearing, repotting, felling, mowing ect... all the basic gardening requirements. I am a keen plant man with limitless energy, not afraid to do a lot of digging or sawing. I can bring along some smaller tools - any hand tools like pruning saws - but not anything substantial. If you need regular or a one off job done, let me know if i can be of assistance. For contact or any questions email snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk or call 07783596491
Cheers, Marc
--
mr705705