Native garden

I am trying to create garden with Australian native plants. Can anyone help me by providing information on where can I obtain books or useful websites to learn how to prepare the soil, list of Australian plants, how to maintain the plants (garden), weed and pest control and watering.
P.S. I am located in Sydney.
Thank you.
In article
snipped-for-privacy@bigpond.com says...