Name of plant question

I would like to know the name of this plant:
https://postimg.org/image/ls6p91kyh/
Please and thank you :)
James

It always helps to post your location. Remember this is a worldwide group.
Don http://foragingpictures.com/ e-mail at page bottom.
On 8/21/2016 12:00 PM, James McDone wrote:

That photo looks like a top view. Please also give us a side view.
--
David E. Ross

Republicans scream that Hillary Clinton was responsible
On 21/08/2016 7:16 PM, David E. Ross wrote:

I am sorry, this is the only picture I got before my Mom thought it would be good to idea to dry it and flatten it out.
James McDone wrote:

Seems your mom is going to smoke it.
Once upon a time on usenet Brooklyn1 wrote:

Projecting again?
--
Shaun.

On 2016-08-21 19:00:20 +0000, James McDone said:

That'd be Euphorbia marginata, snow-on-the-mountain.