Mystery Plant

Hi guys
I've been trying to find out the name of this mystery plant which purchased with my wife at a shopping centre. It's a small creeper an grown in a beautiful shell. No one seems to know its name and I've tried a couple other gardening forums with no success.
Would really appreciate if you could click on the following link t view the pictures, and identify it for me, as well as point me to th resources that will help me better care for this plant.
http://tinyurl.com/7t4b5
Thanks in advance
-- dosvueltas

Dischidia pectinoides http://www.rareflora.com/dischidiapec.htm