Mystery Plant

Hi guys

I've been trying to find out the name of this mystery plant which purchased with my wife at a shopping centre. It's a small creeper an grown in a beautiful shell. No one seems to know its name and I've tried a couple other gardening forums with no success.

Would really appreciate if you could click on the following link t view the pictures, and identify it for me, as well as point me to th resources that will help me better care for this plant.

in advance

-- dosvueltas

Reply to
dosvueltas

Dischidia pectinoides

Toni

Hi Toni,

FINALLY! Thank you for solving this mystery and putting us both out o our miseries. Thank goodness for some of the information... counter t what we're doing trying to grab for straws on caring for this plant You've probably contributed to saving its life, a fact of which you ca be justly proud.

Thanks aga>

dosvueltas

Reply to
dosvueltas