Mystery Houseplant

Hi -
Here is a pic of a little houseplant my mom just got. According to its label it's called "Foliage Plant." :-) I think it's some sort of little palm - but haven't been able to track it down on the net. Possibly a Chamaedorea? SOmething else? Please let me know what you think it is.
http://bilton.us/palmhouseplant.jpg
Thanks.
--Kathy kathy -at- fred dot net
On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 21:59:36 +0000, kathy wrote:

It is a Parlor palm. I have one myself, they are plentiful in the garden centers. I let mine dry a bit between waterings and feed it every other watering with a half strength solution of fertilizer. Bright light. Nice plants!
Hi, Yes it is Chamaedorea elegans, http://www.plantapalm.com/vpe/photos/Species/chamaedorea_elegans.htm HTH

No NEWS is good