Mystery Houseplant

Hi -

Here is a pic of a little houseplant my mom just got. According to its label it's called "Foliage Plant." :-) I think it's some sort of little palm - but haven't been able to track it down on the net. Possibly a Chamaedorea? SOmething else? Please let me know what you think it is.

--Kathy kathy -at- fred dot net

Reply to
kathy

It is a Parlor palm. I have one myself, they are plentiful in the garden centers. I let mine dry a bit between waterings and feed it every other watering with a half strength solution of fertilizer. Bright light. Nice plants!

Reply to
Tom Randy

No NEWS is good

Reply to