Mystery Bird

A few months ago somone posted a picture of a bird they wanted identified, I think it was posted here. Yesterday the same bird (well not the same bird, one like it) was in my back yard right outside my window, it hung around all day apparently feeding on things on the ground. So I decided to search in earnest, and as I said previously, it is indeed a cowbird, the brown-headed cowbird, a male. /
In my back yard: