My wife

Bless her she doesn't now the first thing about gardening.
It would be a start if she'd get her blinking "roots" done though.
Maybe then i'd give her a good "stemming".
Sorry readers i couldn't resist......it's just my bad attempt at humour.
Anyroad.....who can tell me some interesting facts about laying B&Q turf?
Thanks in advance.
--
poisonedmonkey

poisonedmonkey;952667 Wrote: > In no way, shape or form will they harm your grass.

up...much love AMT :)
AlansMarshTits

poisonedmonkey;952676 Wrote: > Bless her she doesn't now the first thing about gardening.

> turf?

B & Q turf is reversable, so you get a choice of a green or a brown lawn.
Maybe you could post a picture of your lawn when it's finished, maybe with your lovely wife sunbathing on it would be good.
Happy gardening!
--
Seeds of Love

Seeds of Love;952677 Wrote: > B & Q turf is reversable, so you get a choice of a green or a brown > lawn.

> with your lovely wife sunbathing on it would be good.

I bought some of that stuff and must say was dissapointed with the brown.
.so much so I went out and bought some lawn paint and painted the brown green. Looks much better now :)
--
AlansMarshTits

AlansMarshTits;952690 Wrote: > I bought some of that stuff and must say was dissapointed with the > brown.

> green. Looks much better now :) Honestly, you Guy's!!, everyone knows Astro Turf is the way to go..it also means that your lawn can double as a sports field...just add floodlights and you're good to go...
Unfortunately floodlights are expensive so I am currently making do with street lamps which I have to say somewhat lessens the overall effect (and visibility)...
*I got the idea from a film with Kevin Costner in called Field of Dreams...
"Build it and he will come"...
WD
--
Wine Delilah