My running black thumb zuke count

Page 2 of 2
On 10/31/2014 01:54 PM, Todd wrote:

Found one last really big one hiding in the rubble
Todd wrote:

See Todd... see Todd count...
http://i57.tinypic.com/263j38m.jpg
On 09/14/2014 06:22 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:

Hi Brooklyn1,
1) Was that photo shopped or for real?
2) You are a funny bunny :-)
3) If I keep up at this rate, will I need more fingers?
Last year, I think I had five, maybe seven plants, I forget. I got five zukes total. So this year in frustration, I planted 14 of the buggers. This year in one week, I have a higher yield than I got ALL last year. I am tickled.
And, I do realize that my yield is still significantly lower per plant than it should be. But at least I am getting some!
In a few minutes, I am going to make Ratatouille for freezing and blanch up a whole bunch more, also for freezing. Never had this problem before. It is a good problem to have.
-T

Hmm, you've already fertilized this Newsgroup with too much of your bull manure... so far I've seen nothing but your illiterate keystrokes. Zukes are the easiest veggie for cooking tasty dishes. Zuke w/penne:
http://i59.tinypic.com/256wg06.jpg
Sixteen quart pot of zuke zupe:
http://i60.tinypic.com/2ih82s9.jpg
Either pairs well with steak:
http://i60.tinypic.com/2wd6fj4.jpg
On 09/21/2014 05:45 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:

I prefer chicken poop. Tomatoes seem to love it.

Now! Now! Kids these days. Always ... crap .. I forgot again. Why am I writing this? Is Teddy still president?
Zukes are the easiest veggie for cooking tasty dishes.

Yum! Not for Diabetics but I am sure it is easily modified.

Yum x16

Okay now, you are making me hungry. Mercy!
Anybody have any tips on growing zukes?
If this provides any clues to the mystery, my purple garlic comes out red, my egg plant produces tiny egg plant, my tomatillo are overtaking my garden and tons of fruit, my cherry tomatoes are going crazy, my single Box Car Willie has only produced six fruit, and my zukes have giant leaves on them and stickers. Zukes on the other side of the yard with more sunlight are covered in white powder. Shake the leaves and the powder goes airborne. There leaves are slowly dying.
-T
--
the riddle wrapped in an enigma wrapped