My pot plants don't look very happy.

I have some pots on my patio with various plants in.
Many of the plants are looking sad. The flowers are opening but ar brown, limp and soggy.
Osteospermum for example.
We have had LOTS of rain recently. approx 1 inch (25mm) per day fo about a week.
Could it be that the plants are simply over watered?
I guess I need to dead head and hope better flowers come through. WOul that be the best plan of action
--
BigKev

I presume you have drainage holes so yes it could be too much rain an
not enough sun. You may want to prune back some growth beside deadheading and see if that perks them up.
http://tinyurl.com/ynubj
--
bullthistle

snipped-for-privacy@gardenbanter.co.uk says...

Pot plants don't like being around deadheads and other flower-power hippies. Because they are afraid of smoked.
--
Get Credit Where Credit Is Due
http://www.cardreport.com /

Flash back...
<(Amazon.com product link shortened) f=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid13129524&sr=1-1>
Bill who thinks just as long as your plant's don't yell "Feed Me !!!"
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
Neat place .. http://www.petersvalley.org /