My pot plants don't look very happy.

I have some pots on my patio with various plants in.

Many of the plants are looking sad. The flowers are opening but ar brown, limp and soggy.

Osteospermum for example.

We have had LOTS of rain recently. approx 1 inch (25mm) per day fo about a week.

Could it be that the plants are simply over watered?

I guess I need to dead head and hope better flowers come through. WOul that be the best plan of action

Reply to
BigKev

I presume you have drainage holes so yes it could be too much rain an

not enough sun. You may want to prune back some growth beside deadheading and see if that perks them up.

bullthistle

Pot plants don't like being around deadheads and other flower-power hippies. Because they are afraid of smoked.

Reply to
Coffee's For Closers

pot plants looking unhappy isn't a serious problem. pot plants whispering to you that they're unhappy and telling you what to do is.

Bill who thinks just as long as your plant's don't yell "Feed Me !!!"

Reply to
Bill

Thanks for your input - I think.

The flowers look much better after a couple of dry days and the fairies have come back.

They tell me to kill women and when I do they reward me with music and lights in my head.

Reply to
BigKev