my most sincere thanks

My most sincere thanks to those of you who have responded with cyber hugs and real tears for the loss of my little Lioness, Sweetie. I appreciate your compassion. There is a time to grieve and then there is the rest of life. On a garden note........I found some small Hellebore buds on one of the clumps of plants. woo hoo!! My pink butterfly bush beside my nook door is loaded with silvery leaves and it's going to take the constitution of iron to whack it back this spring before it wakes up. And in about two weeks I will be back in outside Lawn and Garden with my babies instead of on the front cash registers at werk >g<

Again, thanks for your kindness towards me in my grief. (Squire is freezing his butt off in Wisconsin on a cargo run....but he'll be back in this area soon, so at least he has a JOB!!)

madgardener, up on the windy, cold and rainy ridge (North Carolina is getting ice and snow) back in Fairy Holler, overlooking English Mountain which is caped in clouds drifting eastward in shades of blue gray and pink with the sunlight of dawn streaked thru them, in Eastern Tennessee..zone 7, sunset zone 36

Reply to
madgardener

What the devil...? How did I miss this?

Sympathies on your loss, MG.

I sent you an e-mail privately the other day with a general hello (haven't heard back though, hint, hint!). I hope the ice and snow have eased up on you down there in NC -- we're doing better up here in SW Ohio, save for the freezing temps. Fell on my butt today when I went outside to get the mail -- snow had melted and flowed down the sidewalk, making it look wet but it was pure ice. Not fun!

James

Reply to
JNJ

Guess I was not paying attention to the newsgroup. Sorry about Sweetie...here's a big hug for you. No sure how I'll cope when my Missy isn't with us anymore. She's been around for 17 years and still loves to bring me various critters from her hunts.

Marcy Hege