My morning glory seedlings

I started my morning glory and sunflower seeds two weeks ago in 3" pots, the kind that decompose in the ground. I am a little surprised to see they are all sprouted and growing so fast. The morning glories are already 7-8" inches tall and some roots have started to sprout through the bottom. The problems is I live in NW Ohio and it says the last frost is May 16th. That is over six weeks away! Won't these things get out of hand? What should I do?

Put them out and be prepared to mulch them and cover them if the weather turns? And be prepared to lose them if the weather turns for too long.
I started a sunflower too early, too. It's outside now and I cover it when conditions get bad but I know I won't be able to keep it warm through a cold snap.

You started them too early. You may have to buy more seeds and start over three to four weeks before last frost date. My morning glory seeds sprouted in two days. I am planting them today, but I live in south central Texas.
In article snipped-for-privacy@aol.com says...

Kill them, wait two weeks, and start over. Morning glories grow like weeds around me. I never start them indoors. Around the end of April I rejuvenate the containers that are allowed to have MGs and then manually seed outside carefully marking where they should be -- with the variety I want. Our last frost date here is May 16th too.