My Honeysuckle Vine Is Developing A Strange White Fluffy Coating

Do you know what this stuff is and what the bugs are and if I need to do something about it?
http://home.houston.rr.com/evanshome/whitestuff.htm
jim
Woolly aphids
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ian.oldham/wooly_aphids_4367.jpg
--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Some of the discussion on woolly aphids are consistent with this stuff, but the only good picture I've found so far is of a woolly alder aphid and this critter definitely is not one of these
http://www.insectimages.org/images/192x128/1435061.jpg
It's really too bad I can't get a larger shot of the little critter, but mine is fairly flat, not round bodied (cocklebur shaped) like the link above, and it doesn't have this long wiry hairlike stuff.
jim

Looks like cottony scale, although I've not known honeysuckle to be particularly troubled by this type of critter. Insecticidal soap or ultrafine horticultural oil are the recommended treatments.
pam - gardengal