My Hobby Farm

Greetings from down under.

Our farm owner, Alf, has had more than 40 years of experience workin on wild and cultivated plants in Australia. Now approaching retiremen as a teacher, it has been a natural progression for Alf to purchase an develop a hobby farm. He is developing a 5-acre hobby farm at outskirt of Melbourne 50km from the city center. Alf hopes to enjoy his lifelon passion of growing plants, especially fruit and vegetables. With th help of some friends, Alf has also established an internet portal 'M Hobby Farm'

to share his ups and downs i his own piece of paradise.

We are interested to hear what other hobby farmers are doing in othe part of the world, especially in the area of water harvesting systems As most of southern Australia has had below average rainfall in recen years, hobby farmers will have little chance of success without a effective water harvesting system. As we write about the Challenge ahead, we are open to your comments, suggestions or questions. Pleas relate your thoughts or experiences concernning any topic discussed a our 'contact page'

We look forward t hearing from you

-- bentan

Reply to
bentan