My Group

My Group is open to all those who live in Ohio or in zone 5. Though anyone who want to be a member is welcome as well. For a short time I will allow new members in without moderating their memberships. I can also add you to the group if you E-mail me. http://groups.google.com/group/All-About-Horticulture