My garden shed fell down !!!

My shed collasped on top of me, trapping me for hours until the fire brigade arrived with the Jaws of Life and cut me out.

I lost the use of several bags of compost in the process.

What should I do now?

Reply to
New Cultural Paradigm

Shred the wooden parts of the shed and use the compost starter you had to clean out of your pants to make more. You will have much more compost than you had before you began.

Uh, really? Your shed fell down and you are worried about compost? What an avid gardener you are!

Mr. Bill

Reply to
Mr. Bill