My Garden (pictures)

http://www.fawnridge.com/ricky
Here's a link to my website. Not just gardening but if you click on the Garden link you'll see some pictures taken today (2/1/2004). There are 30 or so thumbnails that load pretty quickly but be patient if you've got a slow connection.
Ricky (one of the new guys)

or
Wow, can I come live with you guys?
chaz

Nice pictures, you have 4 missing their picture for the descriptions from Croton to mondo grass. Just thought I'd let you know.
Janice

They all loaded for me. Quickly, too, which was nice.
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA

hmmm they all loaded now for me. last time.. nope. ;-)

are you sure? I just checked and all the pix are working.

Wow, that picture #5 with the Half Moon Bismarck palm is gorgeous!
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA

And it's just a baby. That Bismarck will grow to around 30' in height with a 30' spread. The guy who sold it to me in a 15 gallon container 4 years ago said he would pay $10 a seed if it ever happens. It has a much lighter silver/blue color than the standard or Silver Select and the leaflets only go halfway around the rachis.
Ricky

Nice. I was thinking that you're growing my houseplants outside, e.g. Bromeliads, Crotons, palms, etc.:)
Swyck

Yeah, and just think how easy it is to water and feed them!

I used to 'vacation' a small bromeliad in a hollow in a Crape Myrtle. Seemed to get enough sun and water in zone 7b for happy growth. A nice bloom succumbed to (my) tree-climbing cat in her youth. Must look for another bromeliad sale.

I really enjoyed looking at your pictures, they were very beautiful. Thanx!
I just discovered this newsgroup, so I've kinda jumped right in. I love your garden! I've gotten some good ideas that I'm stealing from you for my own back yard. Of course, if my husband would agree to a pool, it would help a lot.
Barbara C.

or