My garden is full of magic !!!!

It's an enchanted garden, full of magical mushrooms and enchanted fruits.But there is an evil witch inside the garden who wants to turn me into a toad.
What can I do ?
On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 02:32:13 -0800, Dan Simper wrote:

Ummmm, take your meds?
Get used to eating bugs, you simpleton.

Avoid the magic mushrooms.

the sounds of it, you've already been in the magical mushrooms and enchanted fruits a wee bit too much. Next time don't eat so many of the 'shrooms and enchanted fruits and allow yourself time to mellow back out. And don't watch horror movies................... madgardener
pain snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Dan Simper) wrote in

Go to the nearest magic pond. Look at your reflection. You will learn that getting changed into a toad is an improvement.

Well, traditionally, find yourself a beautiful princess who is willing to kiss you. Once she does that, you'll transform into a handsome prince and live happily ever after with her.
Of course in these days of Disney and Pixar, all bets are off.....
from pain snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Dan Simper) contains these words:

There's only one antidote to that spell. Make friends with a gay prince.
Janet
pain snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Dan Simper) wrote:
-> It's an enchanted garden, full of magical mushrooms and enchanted -> fruits.But there is an evil witch inside the garden who wants to turn -> me into a toad. -> -> What can I do ? Surrender, Dorothy^H^H^H^H^H^Han
--
8^(~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

Well, did you try talking to the evil witch? She must have some reason for feeling this way.