My Feelings About Organic

Page 2 of 2
everyone want's organic chicken & eggs. So farmers let their hens free roam and kept in an area where they can't escape.
Has anyone here watched what an organic chicken eats? They're good bug eaters but they also love them snakes. Yah, organic.
been there and saw that.
Donna in WA
White_Noise snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (EVP MAN) wrote in

get out of the city. grow your own meat. grass fed beef is *way* better than supermarket meat.

EPA is pretty tight on water that gets sold, but my water comes from wells, which i have tested annually for chemicals, toxins & bacteria.

exteremists exist everywhere. we all die. organic food tastes better. life is short, so eat good stuff. lee